Conversion Calories To Kilojoules
Project 365 - 27.02.08
It may not look yummy in this picture but trust me it is. Mmmm.... I had this for dinner. This recipe is taken from my JC cook book called "healthy living for life".
It serves 4 and per-serve it has 2597 Kilojoules (618 cal). 13.6g of fat and 4.1g of saturated fat.
* 400g packet of fresh rice noodles
* olive oil spray
* 2 eggs lightly beaten
* 2 teaspoons peanut oil
* 500g lean rump steak, trimmed and thinly sliced across the grain
* 3 tablespoon kecap manis (or sweet soy sauce)
* 1 1/2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons salt reduce fish sauce
* 300g bean sprouts
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* lemon wedges to serve
* Put Noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and soak for 8 minutes or until soften (or follow packet instructions). Gently separate the noodles and drain.
* Heat a wok over medium heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add the beaten eggs, swirl to coat and cook for 1-2 minutes, chopping board, roll it up and cut into shreds.
* Reheat the wok over high heat, add the peanut oil and swirl to coat. Stir-fry the beef in batches for 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove from the wok and set aside.
* Reduce the heat to medium, add the noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Combine the kecap manis, soy sauce and fish sauce, then add to the wok with the sprouts and white pepper. Stir -fry for a further 2 minutes. Return the egg and beef to the wok and stir-fry for another 3 minutes, or until the sprouts has wilted and the noodles are soft but not falling apart. Serve with lemon wedges.
* The original recipe calls for Chinese broccoli.
* I usually swap the pork for the beef.
* I also usually added chilli sauce or sambal
* I sometimes swap the lemon with lime.
Let me know what you think.
An "Intake Elevator" according to the legend, measuring kilojoules.
most effective weight loss plan
kevin trudeau weight loss
school food calories
how many calories do you lose in a day
does sleep help you lose weight
best foods for fast weight loss
low fat japanese food
Author:acupuncture for weight loss nj
Display RSS link.
Friend request form
copyright (C) CONVERSION CALORIES TO KILOJOULES. CONVERSION CALORIES » ACUPUNCTURE FOR WEIGHT LOSS NJ all rights reserved.
[ template by 白黒素材 ]